Viber /WhatsApp +380 95 3183100
In accordance with New Rules of Ukraine there is a possibility to obtain E-Visa (electronic visa) for foreign citizens of Nepal, India, Thailand,South Africa, Australia and some other countries.
Our tourist company Tour Operator “Intours-Donetsk”/ Kyiv can provide visa support services (voucher, tourist invitation letter etc) which give you an opportunity to get electronic visa to visit Ukraine for purpose of tourism . To obtain E Visa you must have an invitation ("Tour Visa package"), on the basis of which you will receive a visa.
Ukraine E Visa is issued by Directorate General for Consular Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine. This visa issued for a period from from 3 up to 30 days, without the right to extend it.
Three easy steps to get E visa to Ukraine:
- Visa application form (https://www.intur.biz/english/services/visa-form.html)
- Get Full “Tour Visa package” (voucher, tourist invitation letter, hotel booking confirmation, tour program & agreement,bank guarantee & Ukraine Tour Operator's registration documents) ;
- Fill online form (https://www.evisa.mfa.gov.ua);
- Get e-visa on your mail.
To start making “Tour Visa package” we need from you :
- Scan copy of your passport(only first page & page with passport details);
- Date of your trip(since......to.........);
- City of staying in Ukraine;
- Your @- mail address to send for you scan of Full “Visa tour package”.
All this information you can send via :
e-mail : email@example.com
or Viber / WhatsApp : +380 95 3183100
Before applying for online visa you need to get Full “Visa tour package” which include several pdf files:
scan of documents confirming the purpose of visit:
-Invitation letter from the Company registered in Ukraine (Guarantee letter from the tour operator "Intours-Donetsk"/Kyiv);
-Hotel booking (for full period);
- Sightseeing information, programme of staying, information about tour and the tour timeframes (Excursion program for full period, for every day);
- Tourist voucher(agreement for tourist services);
- Tourist agency details (Copy of the license for carrying out tour operator activities)
- Copy of the bank guarantee in the amount of EUR 10 000.
Documents which are required to fill E Visa (scan copy of them is enough):
- Photo of document (scan);
- Scan Passport (first page) that should meet the following requirements:
1. be valid for at least three months after the stated date of departure from Ukraine;
2. have at least two blank visa designated pages;
3. have validity period of no longer than 10 years;
- Health insurance policy, 30,000 euro coverage ;
- Document that confirm the purpose of the visit (included in "Tour Visa package");
- Booking of the Hotel (it is included in “Tour Visa Package”);
- Pay consul fee (payment online by credit card) – 100 USD;
- Scan of a document confirming the availability of sufficient funds to cover the costs of an intended stay and return to the state of origin or transit to the third state, or ability to legally acquire sufficient funds in the territory of Ukraine.
Type / Price / Processing time
Single entry e-visa / 50 USD / 1-2 days
After you make payment in 1-2 business days we will send you scan copy of your invitation (“Tour Visa Package”), you just need to upload it for visa.
Here is how you can make payment:
- Your representation to our account in Privat Bank (only domestic transaction);
- Using any money transfer system (MoneyGram, Western Union);
- Through bank transfer according to our invoice (SWIFT).
Here is the list of countries which have the right to get E visa:
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago